Foundations of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB)
April 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm| $2950
This is a 6-month program consisting of 7 interactive courses offered by Portland Community College CLIMB Center for Advancement. Discover the scientific framework and multi-disciplinary tools to develop a healthy mind, an integrated brain, and compassionate, connected relationships. Learn more by downloading this PDF flyer. Join PCC for a webinar information session on Thursday, March 9th to learn more about the course.
REGISTRATION: Registration is $2,950. PCC offers payment plans. Registration opens March 8, 2017 and classes begin April 4, 2017.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Drawing from many experts – theorists, researchers and practitioners – this program equips participants to apply an interdisciplinary framework to support professional by:
- Providing an inclusive “map” that help us define what impediments are keeping clients from living their most flexible, adaptive, coherent, energized and stable lives.
- Improved relationships and interpersonal communication by teaching neural integration, the foundation for increased well-being and great connection
- Creating enhanced learning environments by helping trainers and educators learn new techniques for reaching students despite past traumas
- Building strong, coherent teams in business
- Foundations of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) at PCC Institute for Health Professionals program is 6 months long, consisting of 7 interactive courses.
- The program is highly interactive and delivered through multiple means, including live-streaming classes with live student engagement, discussion boards, and a 4 day in-person intensive. The live, online classes will be held most Tuesdays at 5:30PM Pacific; the in-person intensive will be held in Portland, OR over long weekend during the mid-summer of 2017.
- Courses are taught by PCC’s 7 exceptional IPNB faculty. Their backgrounds include counseling, medicine, Rolfing, education, and more.
CLIMB Center for Advancement
1626 SE Water Ave
Portland, OR 97214
The live, online classes will be held most Tuesdays at 5:30PM Pacific. The 4 day in-person intensive will be held in Portland, OR over long weekend during the mid-summer of 2017.