Join us for an engaging discussion about hope, healing, resilience & the importance of developing a trauma informed practice for individuals and spiritual communities. Hosted by Steffannie Roaché MS, LPC and Sarah Williams MA, LMFT.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
• In-depth understanding of Spiritual Abuse and its impact
• Recovery & Resilience After Spiritual Abuse
• Developing a Trauma Informed Welcoming Community
• The Emotional & Spiritual Support of Black Gospel Music
• Connecting with Spirituality on the Journey Towards Healing
Date: May 4, 2023
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm PST
A Zoom link will be provided via email following your registration.