Disaster Resilience Learning Network (DRLN)
To advance equitable disaster resilience, for people of color, through healing centered, culturally grounded collaborations and sustainable practices.
The Disaster Resilience Learning Network's members consist of 18 community-based organizations (CBOs) that primarily work with communities of color in disaster work here in Oregon; OHA's Environmental Public Health team; United Way of Columbia-Willamette; and Trauma Informed Oregon.
- Rogue Climate
- The Stronghold: A Culturally Responsive Peer Support Program
- Southern Oregon LULAC
- Centro de Servicios Para Campesinos
- Coalición Fortaleza
- Catholic Charities of Oregon
- Interfaith Movement for Immigrant Justice
- UNETE, Center for Farm Worker Advocacy
- Familias en Acción
- Bridging Cultures
- Next Door Inc.
- Centro Cultural
- NARA NW, Inc.
- Living Islands
- Raíces de Bienestar
- Beyond Toxics
- Unite Oregon
- Radical Rest
- Micronesian Islander Community
- Voz Workers Rights Education Project
- Oregon Physicians for Social Responsibility