As described above, TIC most likely impacts engagement and satisfaction with services which then impacts longer term outcomes for health and wellness. In addition to tracking client and agency outcome data, think about tracking data that reflects engagement and satisfaction within your service system. The following are examples of indicators to consider.
- Employee retention and turnover.
- Employee absenteeism or sick days.
- Employee satisfaction (e.g., satisfaction survey).
- Appointment completion in a social service setting.
- Attendance at a school or in a program.
- Adherence to program requirements (e.g., treatment plans, school expectations, etc.).
- Service recipient (e.g., client, patient, student, etc.) satisfaction.